Colonial Revival Addition
This beautiful Colonial Revival house, designed in 1932 by New Haven architect, J. Frederick Kelly, is situated on a magnificent site on the Lieutenant River. The two story addition and interior renovations were designed as a “sympathetic addition” to this historic structure. The new construction contains a new Family Room and Master Bedroom suite, thereby bringing the interior uses up to date. The wall of first floor windows, including a large fanlight, take advantage of the 180 degree river view and yet stay within the delicate scale of the original design.